Welcome to jBASE's new documentation site! Many answers to your questions can be found by searching the Knowledgebase or viewing the jBASE Documentation. We also have a Google Group for peer discussion about jBASE. If you are unable to find the information you are looking for, jBASE Support will be glad to assist in resolving your technical problems. Enjoy and please provide comments and feedback .
How can we help you?
Enhancements to the SEARCH command for compatibility with D3 functionality
Previous Release Behavior
- Search strings and options were case sensitive.
- There was no visual way to see the lines containing the strings being searched.
Current Release Behavior
- Add C option for case insensitive string search
- Add D option to display line(s) containing the string(s) (implies I option to also display IDs)
- Options are case insensitive
Was this article helpful?